Golden Visa is a program of getting temporary residence permit on the basis of investments in the country. What advantages does it provides, is it easy to get and what is the difference from other European programs?
Portugal offers several types of investments. The most popular type is investment in real estate in amount up to EUR500 000.
So, what does Golden Visa provide?
- Right to live and work in Europe
- Possibility to travel around all the EU countries without visa
- Possibility to receive additional income (in case if you buy several properties and lease out them)
- Family reunion (without additional investments)
- Permanent residence after 5 years
- Citizenship in 6 years
- European level of life
- Possibility to study in European Universities
- European level of medicine
- High level of security
- Moderate climate
Golden Visa in Portugal is one of the most loyal in Europe. Because of minimal requirements of staying (7 days per year), clear and easy procedure, the Golden Visa in Portugal has become one of the most popular in Europe.
Investment via the Portugal Golden Visa has doubled year-on-year. In the first half of 2016 amount of investment has grown up to EUR503 million. Portugal has issued 821 resident permits in the first six months of 2016.
Golden Visa has only one minus and it is a price. But, if it is not a minus for you, you can be sure – Golden Visa in Portugal is the best choice.
Our lawyers have 100% of Golden Visa approvals. Rely on us and you will feel all advantages of Golden Visa in several months.